Cost for installation only of manual column into brick paving & other surfaces. Brick paving and other surfaces require a Concrete plinth to be cast first.
– Remove enough bricks for a solid foundation size for the concrete to be cast.
– Concrete block can be used and concreted into the void where the bricks were removed.
– Drill 4 x 12mm x 100mm deep holes into the pre-cast concrete block or the concrete slab.
– Use supplied rawl bolts to fix unit to the concrete.
– Excavate to a depth of 300mm.